Recent Local Awards in Homebuilding Achievements
- 2014 Holiday Parade of Homes- Shandon Plan, Best Overall Design, Best Kitchen, Best Floor Plan, Best Childrens Room, Best Media Room, Best Master Bedroom, Best Interior Design
- 2014-Tour of Homes, Newberry Plan, Honorable Mention in Price Range, Woodcreek Farms, Riding Grove
- 2014-Tour of Homes, Pebble Beach Plan, Honorable Mention in Price Range, Woodcreek Farms
- 2013-Tour of Homes, Hatteras Plan, Honorable Mention in Price Range
- 2013-Tour of Homes, Seneca Plan, Best Kitchen in Price Range
- 2013-Tour of Homes, Pawley Plan, Honorable Mention in Price Range
- 2013 and 2014-Top Ten Builders, Homebuilders Association of Greater Columbia, SC
- 2012- Critic’s Choice Award, Parade of Homes, The Dogwood Plan, Best Interior Plan
- 2012- Critic’s Choice Award, Parade of Homes, The Dogwood Plan, Best Floor Plan
- Tour Of Homes Best Overall Kitchen Courtyard Of Ridgemont
- Tour of Homes 2007 Honorable Mention (The Elm) in Price Range Courtyard at Ridgemont
- Tour of Homes 2006 Best Overall (The Windsor) in Price Range , Windsor Village
- Tour of Homes 2005 Honorable Mention (The Tradition) in Price Range, Greenhill Parish
- Oldfield Best Floor Plan Special Feature – Master Suite
- Parade of Homes Winner 2004 Parade of Homes Best Floor Plan Greenhill Parish Oldfield Special Feature – Circular Driveway Curb Appeal
- Tour of Home Best Overall in Price Range, Dawson’s Park Special Feature – Master Bedroom
Eddie and Shanna Yandle are the owners and founders of Executive Construction Homes. Eddie Yandle has been in the building industry his entire life. In 1985, Eddie started working full time with his father, George (Butch) Yandle, in the underground utilities business. This company worked only for the local Greater Columbia and Lexington areas and allowed Eddie to gain expertise and knowledge in building homes in every stage of the process.
Eddie built his first personal home in 1989, soon after that he met his wife, Shanna. They quickly built four homes together and Eddie started the beginning of Executive Construction Homes, LLC. Eddie Yandle became focused on building with superior quality and enduring value. Shanna now serves as office manager while Eddie keeps busy in the field. Staying involved in the building process is very important to Eddie Yandle. From designing the home, to personally inspecting the details, Eddie ensures the home is what the customer expected at their purchase contract. Eddie and Shanna are now raising two beautiful children.
Continuing to be a responsible contributor to the community, Executive Construction Homes supports a variety of organizations.
- In 2013 the company is and active supporter of the Special Olympics.
- Additionally, the company supports South Carolina Junior Golf Dream, supporting scholarships Junior Golf Lands at the First Tee Facilities and tournaments accessible to the youth of South Carolina, and awarding nearly $700,000 to SC Youth in scholarship dollars to attend SC Colleges and Universities.
- Executive Construction remains a supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project, presenting programs uniquely structured to nurture the mind and body, encourage economic empowerment and engagement.
- Another community collaboration, Executive Construction supports Palmetto Lifeline membership, working to solve the problem of pet overpopulation in the Midlands through adoptions, medical programs, rescue, collaboration and education.
- Executive Construction Homes continues to support community organizations as opportunities arise, such as Harvest Hope Food Bank, Oliver Gospel Mission, Juvenile Diabetes, March of Dimes, Birthright of Columbia, St Jude’s children s Hospital, Carolina Healthcare Foundation
Executive Construction Homes is recognized in the Directory of Professionals with Home Building Designations with the National Association of Homebuilders and received many endorsements and recommendations from their clients.
In 2012, Eddie Yandle has met all the requirements for membership and has been voted by the Master Builder Committee to be accepted as a Certified Master Builder of South Carolina (CMB). In order to reach this level, Yandle had to participate in 20 hours of continuing education, provide reference letters from customers and business associates, assure a one-year warranty on all his homes and show at least five years’ experience in home building. The education alone sets him apart from all other builders because the state of South Carolina does not require licensed builders to maintain any level of continuing education.
Eddie Yandle, of Executive Construction Homes is now one of the select groups of professionals nationwide to earn the Certified Green Professional (CGP) educational designation, identifying him as an Owner/Homebuilder with the skills and the best strategies for incorporating green building principles into new home and remodeling projects. The CGP curriculum includes three days of training from leading building industry practitioners and academics on a range of topics, including strategies for integrating green building principles into homes using cost-effective methods of construction.
Continuing to create custom homes, Executive Construction Homes is a builder in Columbia, Elgin, Lexington, Lake Murray, and Irmo. The professional staff works with a variety of floor plans, neighborhoods and is a respected homebuilder in South Carolina.
Executive Construction Homes, LLC is a multi award-winning builder being recognized by the Greater Columbia Home Builders Association. Eddie spends his free time not only with his family but other community related functions. Together the Yandles’ involvement in the Columbia, SC area has brought over 600 new homes to families as of January 2014. With a growing staff, and a demand for affordable and custom homes, Executive Construction Homes has a drive to continue in all directions of the Columbia real estate market for many years.